|Change from last month:||$1,995|
|Home Valuation Range:||$224,714 - $261,754|
|Last sale:||$57,500 (09/15/1994)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,056 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,148 sq ft|
Map of 341 Greystone Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...