|Change from last month:||-$589|
|Home Valuation Range:||$238,149 - $301,107|
|Last sale:||$390,000 (04/09/2007)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||1,532 sq ft|
|Lot size:||7,405 sq ft|
Map of 105 William Pl
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2D Highview Ave||$333,624|
|46 Franklin Pl||$222,038|
|57 Charles St||$192,632|
|75 Boyle Ave||$263,954|
|250 Totowa Rd||$332,477|
|92 William Pl||$318,741|
|35 Jefferson Pl||$272,046|
|108 Elizabeth Pl||$313,039|
|132 Lincoln Ave||$253,978|
|156 Lincoln Ave||$339,749|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...