|Change from last month:||$3,358|
|Home Valuation Range:||$243,453 - $269,079|
|Last sale:||$208,000 (04/17/2009)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,020 sq ft|
|Lot size:||2,687 sq ft|
Map of 17718 1st Avenue Ct E
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17311 6th Ave E||$224,075|
|17220 5th Avenue Ct E||$199,553|
|16815 4th Ave S||$213,777|
|17217 6th Ave E||$219,366|
|17301 6th Ave E||$190,702|
|108 173rd St E||$221,715|
|236 169th St E||$255,371|
|413 176th St S||$180,497|
|122 177th St E||$262,572|
|17711 2nd Ave E||$265,617|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...