|Change from last month:||$2,175|
|Home Valuation Range:||$141,845 - $205,849|
|Last sale:||$118,500 (10/29/2012)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,642 sq ft|
|Lot size:||854 sq ft|
Map of 653 N Franklin St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2242 Stepping Stones Way||$113,290|
|3306 Queen Anne Way||$152,868|
|3425 Queen Anne Way||$166,816|
|3987 Aspen Leaf Pt||$160,411|
|3983 Aspen Leaf Pt||$164,635|
|440 Autumn Ridge Cir UNIT D||$174,391|
|3270 Atrium Pt||$218,481|
|3103 Broadmoor Valley Rd UNIT D||$204,831|
|3111 Broadmoor Valley Rd UNIT D||$201,970|
|3109 Broadmoor Valley Rd UNIT A||$201,946|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...