|Change from last month:||-$3,044|
|Home Valuation Range:||$97,772 - $148,514|
|Last sale:||$7,000 (08/27/2008)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,810 sq ft|
|Lot size:||4,835 sq ft|
Map of 177 N 18th St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1044 Madison Ave||$184,316|
|206 N 20th St||$141,576|
|1200 Mount Vernon Ave||$18,956|
|178 N 22nd St||$121,581|
|1071 E Long St||$135,922|
|81 N 21st St||$159,593|
|151 Miami Ave||$151,943|
|79 N Ohio Ave||$251,393|
|163 N Garfield Ave||$106,611|
|268 N 20th St||$142,905|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...