|Change from last month:||$2,612|
|Home Valuation Range:||$170,408 - $190,140|
|Last sale:||$189,000 (10/01/2008)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,877 sq ft|
|Lot size:||7,563 sq ft|
Map of 2519 Watermill Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|387 Summit Dr||$171,825|
|198 Dover Bluff Dr||$196,798|
|2443 Watermill Dr||$278,396|
|767 Burlwood Ct||$190,205|
|2387 Watermill Dr||$228,265|
|248 Dover Bluff Dr||$168,199|
|382 Turtle Dove Dr||$142,297|
|152 Dover Bluff Dr||$178,353|
|117 Dover Bluff Dr||$153,243|
|318 Turtle Dove Dr||$196,169|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...