|Change from last month:||-$4,398|
|Home Valuation Range:||$74,667 - $90,607|
|Rooms:||1 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||721 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,612 sq ft|
Map of 911 Livingston St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|502 9th St N||$96,935|
|716 Saint Cloud St||$77,482|
|1326 Moore St||$74,102|
|1316 Moore St||$80,022|
|814 Gohres St||$75,564|
|2734 Onalaska Ave||$118,054|
|790 23rd St N||$110,908|
|920 Saint Paul St||$92,203|
|2502 Prospect St||$117,649|
|469 2nd Ave N||$119,965|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...