|Change from last month:||-$422|
|Home Valuation Range:||$337,461 - $396,149|
|Last sale:||$338,000 (04/20/2017)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||1,660 sq ft|
|Lot size:||2,326 sq ft|
Map of 14660 Stone Crossing Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|14622 Battery Ridge Ln||$388,632|
|14627 Stone Crossing Ct||$336,367|
|6036 Basingstoke Ct||$298,567|
|14811 Lynhodge Ct||$286,154|
|14426 Salisbury Plain Ct||$303,090|
|5724 Belcher Farm Dr||$354,513|
|14642 Stone Range Dr||$369,428|
|42846 Alumni Ter||$346,427|
|14776 Flower Hill Dr||$413,549|
|14718 Winterfield Ct||$423,233|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...