|Change from last month:||$21,279|
|Home Valuation Range:||$347,792 - $403,290|
|Last sale:||$260,000 (05/03/2010)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||1,660 sq ft|
|Lot size:||2,326 sq ft|
Map of 14660 Stone Crossing Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|14622 Battery Ridge Ln||$386,302|
|6036 Basingstoke Ct||$299,750|
|14811 Lynhodge Ct||$287,758|
|14426 Salisbury Plain Ct||$304,927|
|5724 Belcher Farm Dr||$356,429|
|14642 Stone Range Dr||$369,453|
|42846 Alumni Ter||$344,871|
|14718 Winterfield Ct||$422,088|
|14740 Truitt Farm Dr||$431,344|
|14601 Willow Creek Dr||$411,718|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...