|Change from last month:||$390|
|Home Valuation Range:||$143,010 - $158,064|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,184 sq ft|
|Lot size:||7,801 sq ft|
Map of 8603 Saratoga Forest Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6007 Whitter Forest Dr||$118,552|
|8802 Willow Quill Ct||$122,655|
|10002 Misty Trl||$137,073|
|8011 Zimmermann Dr||$140,416|
|8059 Zimmermann Dr||$150,272|
|5958 Caruso Forest Dr||$111,121|
|6315 Gallant Forest Dr||$138,162|
|6219 Ogden Forest Dr||$155,593|
|6014 Ogden Forest Dr||$135,810|
|6110 Ogden Forest Dr||$176,263|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...