|Change from last month:||-$96|
|Home Valuation Range:||$201,963 - $323,659|
|Last sale:||$130,000 (03/05/2007)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,882 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,019 sq ft|
Map of 2500 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|300 Nix Dr # C||$135,815|
|300 Nix Dr # A||$136,422|
|956 Strouse Ave||$246,168|
|1036 Berwick Trl||$412,742|
|3857 Saunders Ave # A||$202,632|
|1110 Mcalpine Ave||$290,559|
|3723 Burrus St||$196,714|
|3734 Baxter Ave||$|
|1204 Ardee Ave||$236,234|
|1300 Cardinal Ave||$227,149|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...