|Change from last month:||-$3,510|
|Home Valuation Range:||$191,863 - $294,190|
|Last sale:||$130,000 (03/05/2007)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,882 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,019 sq ft|
Map of 2500 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|300 Nix Dr # C||$136,544|
|300 Nix Dr # A||$137,528|
|956 Strouse Ave||$258,173|
|3512 Golf St||$211,942|
|1020 Joyce Ln||$287,432|
|3857 Saunders Ave # A||$216,464|
|4010 Hutson Ave||$232,404|
|1110 Mcalpine Ave||$296,465|
|3723 Burrus St||$202,065|
|1204 Ardee Ave||$235,820|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...