|Change from last month:||-$5,228|
|Home Valuation Range:||$293,713 - $359,716|
|Last sale:||$79,000 (05/13/1988)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,344 sq ft|
|Lot size:||31,799 sq ft|
Map of 3700 Moss Rose Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$274,158|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$276,780|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$355,705|
|3816 Moss Rose Dr # B||$453,696|
|2407 Sandy Dr||$300,436|
|2402 Andrew Pl||$288,687|
|2411 Gregory Dr||$247,816|
|2505 Shadow Ln||$268,051|
|2420 Mcginnis Dr||$312,136|
|1805 Willow Springs Dr||$261,250|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...