|Change from last month:||-$5,893|
|Home Valuation Range:||$275,005 - $368,830|
|Last sale:||$79,000 (05/13/1988)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,344 sq ft|
|Lot size:||31,799 sq ft|
Map of 3700 Moss Rose Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$276,863|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$278,239|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$359,946|
|3816 Moss Rose Dr # B||$460,208|
|2402 Andrew Pl||$292,396|
|2411 Gregory Dr||$245,789|
|2403 Gregory Dr||$241,982|
|2505 Shadow Ln||$270,814|
|2420 Mcginnis Dr||$317,418|
|1805 Willow Springs Dr||$264,715|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...