|Change from last month:||$1,506|
|Home Valuation Range:||$251,185 - $298,110|
|Last sale:||$114,900 (04/22/2002)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||1,800 sq ft|
|Lot size:||18,295 sq ft|
Map of 2424 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2504 Shadow Ln||$220,582|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$276,618|
|1820 Willow Springs Dr||$292,421|
|3906 Ivy Dr||$251,898|
|3835 Moss Rose Dr||$417,636|
|2205 Demarius Dr||$288,094|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$278,257|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$359,867|
|3816 Moss Rose Dr # B||$459,545|
|2402 Andrew Pl||$292,151|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...