|Change from last month:||-$273|
|Home Valuation Range:||$241,549 - $301,936|
|Last sale:||$114,900 (04/22/2002)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||1,800 sq ft|
|Lot size:||18,295 sq ft|
Map of 2424 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1820 Willow Springs Dr||$293,524|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$274,158|
|2601A Traughber Dr||$417,710|
|2609 Traughber Dr||$256,042|
|1510A Rosebank Ave||$402,278|
|3906 Ivy Dr||$248,625|
|3835 Moss Rose Dr||$414,566|
|2306 Shadow Ln||$266,028|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$276,780|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$355,705|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...