|Change from last month:||-$642|
|Home Valuation Range:||$183,505 - $288,715|
|Last sale:||$63,000 (06/30/1994)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||1,411 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,682 sq ft|
Map of 2419 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2504 Shadow Ln||$220,582|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$276,618|
|1820 Willow Springs Dr||$292,421|
|3906 Ivy Dr||$251,898|
|3835 Moss Rose Dr||$417,636|
|2205 Demarius Dr||$288,094|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$278,257|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$359,867|
|3816 Moss Rose Dr # B||$459,545|
|2402 Andrew Pl||$292,151|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...