|Change from last month:||$1,958|
|Home Valuation Range:||$193,613 - $276,940|
|Last sale:||$63,000 (06/30/1994)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||1,411 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,682 sq ft|
Map of 2419 Mcginnis Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2416 Gregory Dr||$274,158|
|1820 Willow Springs Dr||$293,524|
|2300 Milton Dr||$283,274|
|3906 Ivy Dr||$248,625|
|3835 Moss Rose Dr||$414,566|
|2306 Shadow Ln||$266,028|
|2705 Cooper Ln||$276,780|
|3804 Moss Rose Dr||$355,705|
|3816 Moss Rose Dr # B||$453,696|
|2407 Sandy Dr||$300,436|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...