|Change from last month:||$164|
|Home Valuation Range:||$179,750 - $243,459|
|Last sale:||$211,000 (11/17/2011)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Lot size:||10,018 sq ft|
Map of 1 Castle St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11 Litt St||$290,214|
|14 Celia St||$217,161|
|129 Bayview Ave||$303,338|
|2 Southwind Rd||$262,804|
|20 Washington Ave||$307,522|
|97 Hewlett Ave||$323,150|
|24 Washington Ave||$263,073|
|77 Miller St||$236,818|
|57 Country Greens Dr||$304,263|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...