|Change from last month:||$1,849|
|Home Valuation Range:||$332,539 - $367,543|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,598 sq ft|
|Lot size:||12,000 sq ft|
Map of 4517 Southpointe Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4145 Silverthorne St||$319,737|
|2905 Snowmass Ct||$476,855|
|4505 Southpointe Dr||$375,088|
|4416 Southpointe Dr||$333,864|
|7405 Alderwood Dr||$290,883|
|806 Yaupon Dr||$336,790|
|1121 Creekwood Dr||$318,923|
|1115 Creekwood Dr||$396,302|
|1113 Creekwood Dr||$401,578|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...