|Change from last month:||$3,728|
|Home Valuation Range:||$279,579 - $312,296|
|Last sale:||$177,500 (01/26/1999)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||2,227 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,336 sq ft|
Map of 2132 Avian Pl
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13556 Valbuena Ct||$271,352|
|13395 Tropic Egret Dr||$235,837|
|1973 Spoonbill St||$401,400|
|13620 Las Brisas Way||$253,362|
|2415 Bluffton Dr||$197,145|
|2517 Bluffton Dr||$228,916|
|14113 Little Falls Ct||$238,306|
|2467 Bluffton Dr W||$212,222|
|2451 Hampton Falls Dr W||$218,635|
|2433 Hampton Falls Dr W||$223,129|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...