|Change from last month:||-$2,976|
|Home Valuation Range:||$201,824 - $269,910|
|Finished area:||2,059 sq ft|
|Lot size:||7,802 sq ft|
Map of 1564 Yorkshire Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1639 W Bayside Ct||$270,657|
|7260 Rosewood St||$198,872|
|7241 Rosewood St||$179,722|
|7260 Briarwood St||$187,993|
|7827 Pebblebrook Cir||$217,538|
|7891 Pebblebrook Cir||$211,436|
|1500 Ramblewood Dr||$219,485|
|7925 Kingsbury Dr||$245,222|
|7811 Ramsgate Cir S||$187,170|
|7765 Kingsbury Dr||$205,752|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...