|Change from last month:||$1,490|
|Home Valuation Range:||$168,738 - $188,484|
|Last sale:||$145,000 (11/15/2006)|
|Finished area:||1,576 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,376 sq ft|
Map of 7832 Nottoway Cir
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2200 De Mel Ave||$128,301|
|6900 Norway Dr||$155,982|
|5700 High Pine Ct||$142,278|
|2706 Pikes Peak Blvd||$181,304|
|6709 Morocco Dr||$126,460|
|7105 Austinwood Rd||$311,834|
|7319 Windemere Dr||$163,974|
|1214 Terudon Dr||$126,905|
|7102 Hillcircle Ct||$294,843|
|7109 Austinwood Rd||$344,438|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...