|Change from last month:||-$1,108|
|Home Valuation Range:||$159,196 - $177,825|
|Last sale:||$145,000 (11/15/2006)|
|Finished area:||1,576 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,376 sq ft|
Map of 7832 Nottoway Cir
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6826 Manslick Rd||$127,425|
|1508 Amber Way||$151,545|
|2503 Dora Dr||$135,826|
|7300 Nottoway Cir||$150,465|
|2306 Pikes Peak Blvd||$150,003|
|7302 Oswego Cir||$152,857|
|7931 Nottoway Cir||$159,540|
|7319 Windemere Dr||$148,615|
|5700 High Pine Ct||$128,548|
|1214 Terudon Dr||$120,269|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...