|Change from last month:||-$77|
|Home Valuation Range:||$89,540 - $98,966|
|Last sale:||$11,000 (02/26/1999)|
|Finished area:||1,176 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 13602 Greystone Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11816 Mondamon Dr||$102,075|
|5406 Rayburn Rd||$144,799|
|4101 Glen Hill Manor Dr||$135,623|
|5508 Deering Heights Dr||$100,178|
|11607 Semillon Ln||$138,511|
|10707 Emma Jean Way||$115,547|
|5714 Fruitwood Dr||$135,235|
|5611 Alicante Ln||$102,053|
|5420 Fruitwood Dr||$116,030|
|5408 Cedarwood Dr||$92,788|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...