|Change from last month:||$165|
|Home Valuation Range:||$89,626 - $99,060|
|Last sale:||$11,000 (02/26/1999)|
|Finished area:||1,176 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 13602 Greystone Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5406 Rayburn Rd||$142,250|
|4101 Glen Hill Manor Dr||$134,639|
|5508 Deering Heights Dr||$98,959|
|11607 Semillon Ln||$138,557|
|5005 Constance Dr||$108,578|
|5006 Constance Dr||$93,994|
|10611 Torrington Rd||$100,814|
|10707 Emma Jean Way||$115,278|
|10915 Golden Dr||$117,227|
|10600 Emma Jean Way||$131,355|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...