|Change from last month:||-$1,351|
|Home Valuation Range:||$88,057 - $97,327|
|Last sale:||$11,000 (02/26/1999)|
|Finished area:||1,176 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 13602 Greystone Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13504 Dixie Hwy||$95,148|
|11515 Leemont Dr||$108,125|
|11816 Mondamon Dr||$96,812|
|5406 Rayburn Rd||$121,794|
|11713 Mahogany Dr||$130,350|
|11811 Mondamon Dr||$90,842|
|11607 Semillon Ln||$131,200|
|11807 Poplarwood Dr||$105,206|
|5714 Fruitwood Dr||$118,334|
|5611 Alicante Ln||$91,341|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...