|Change from last month:||$1,076|
|Home Valuation Range:||$89,599 - $99,031|
|Last sale:||$11,000 (02/26/1999)|
|Finished area:||1,176 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 13602 Greystone Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11000 Grafton Hall Rd||$94,390|
|6102 Dalia Ct||$170,361|
|5406 Rayburn Rd||$138,455|
|5508 Deering Heights Dr||$98,441|
|11607 Semillon Ln||$137,126|
|10611 Torrington Rd||$99,596|
|10707 Emma Jean Way||$114,349|
|10915 Golden Dr||$116,112|
|10600 Emma Jean Way||$129,669|
|11701 Dearing Woods Dr||$139,729|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...