|Change from last month:||$944|
|Home Valuation Range:||$169,316 - $189,129|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,314 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,534 sq ft|
Map of 3629 N Charleville Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2535 Tiatan St||$199,054|
|1308 N Pyroclast St||$210,712|
|1995 E Fountain Dr||$233,732|
|1380 N Brookhaven Ln||$193,922|
|3420 E Poleline Ave||$149,525|
|2399 E Knapp Dr||$210,112|
|2526 Sparrow Loop||$238,953|
|2576 Partridge Loop||$212,684|
|2570 Sparrow Loop||$182,152|
|2514 Sparrow Loop||$195,026|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...