|Change from last month:||$55|
|Home Valuation Range:||$169,860 - $187,740|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,314 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,534 sq ft|
Map of 3629 N Charleville Rd
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2494 Tiatan St||$155,885|
|2535 Tiatan St||$198,188|
|3420 E Poleline Ave||$150,129|
|104 N Ridgewood Dr||$200,705|
|2672 N. Sparrow Lp||$166,398|
|3398 Garin Ct||$144,730|
|2399 E Knapp Dr||$208,751|
|2526 Sparrow Loop||$237,404|
|2456 N Alfalfa Loop||$180,270|
|2576 Partridge Loop||$212,387|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...