|Change from last month:||$2,385|
|Home Valuation Range:||$86,725 - $97,916|
|Last sale:||$85,900 (12/16/2004)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,282 sq ft|
|Lot size:||11,200 sq ft|
Map of 5024 Driftwood Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6730 Lawnwood Dr||$104,723|
|4003 Springwood Dr||$94,397|
|5918 Gate Tree Ln||$115,041|
|4910 Maple Terrace Pkwy||$94,766|
|6502 Oak Forest Trl||$97,264|
|7040 Duane Dr||$95,374|
|4016 Beaverbrook Dr||$97,934|
|5914 Nova Ct||$115,024|
|4721 Belvidere Dr||$103,388|
|7101 Chartercrest Dr||$149,618|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...