|Change from last month:||$1,141|
|Home Valuation Range:||$89,381 - $100,914|
|Last sale:||$85,900 (12/16/2004)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,282 sq ft|
|Lot size:||11,200 sq ft|
Map of 5024 Driftwood Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6730 Lawnwood Dr||$107,275|
|6819 Curwood Dr||$98,745|
|4003 Springwood Dr||$96,053|
|5918 Gate Tree Ln||$116,915|
|6106 Birchdale Dr||$97,056|
|3809 Finchley Ct||$147,031|
|6040 Midwood Dr||$104,093|
|6031 Post Brook Ln||$119,833|
|5909 Cheshire Ct||$103,742|
|4910 Maple Terrace Pkwy||$97,002|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...