|Change from last month:||$639|
|Home Valuation Range:||$426,276 - $471,148|
|Last sale:||$57,000 (08/22/1979)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||903 sq ft|
Map of 4624 Capay Dr APT 3
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5879 Lake Almanor Dr||$556,139|
|5894 Bridgeport Lake Way||$550,065|
|4631 Capay Dr APT 1||$433,208|
|2881 Meridian Ave UNIT 366||$749,499|
|936 Dunham Ct||$677,273|
|4614 Hampton Falls Pl||$705,417|
|4636 Columbia River Ct||$642,042|
|4738 Durango River Ct||$609,631|
|4752 Clear River Ct||$691,342|
|4734 Clear River Ct||$637,160|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...