|Change from last month:||$7,320|
|Home Valuation Range:||$426,477 - $471,369|
|Last sale:||$57,000 (08/22/1979)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||903 sq ft|
Map of 4624 Capay Dr APT 3
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|936 Dunham Ct||$670,004|
|4614 Hampton Falls Pl||$701,558|
|4636 Columbia River Ct||$636,945|
|4738 Durango River Ct||$612,856|
|4752 Clear River Ct||$685,738|
|4734 Clear River Ct||$632,555|
|1197 Foxchase Dr||$460,401|
|1057 Foxchase Dr||$526,415|
|961 Branham Ln||$681,206|
|5668 Bluegrass Ln||$803,550|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...