|Change from last month:||-$1,163|
|Home Valuation Range:||$424,778 - $469,492|
|Last sale:||$445,000 (03/01/2017)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||903 sq ft|
Map of 4624 Capay Dr APT 3
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1106 La Terrace Cir||$569,264|
|1277 Bouret Dr APT 4||$415,850|
|4631 Capay Dr APT 1||$437,971|
|3314 La Terrace Cir||$514,197|
|1020 Cumberland Pl||$784,467|
|936 Dunham Ct||$691,446|
|4549 Cimarron River Ct||$624,812|
|4648 Pinto River Ct||$670,361|
|4738 Durango River Ct||$616,042|
|4752 Clear River Ct||$693,556|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...