|Change from last month:||$260|
|Home Valuation Range:||$105,398 - $138,488|
|Last sale:||$89,900 (05/21/2015)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,047 sq ft|
|Lot size:||2,100 sq ft|
Map of 6120 Newstead Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3838 Heather Dr E||$101,061|
|3760 Heather Dr W||$154,061|
|5816 S 37th St||$77,417|
|6199 Olivewood Cir||$167,919|
|6219 Olivewood Cir||$161,415|
|6139 Lakemont Cir||$174,443|
|6219 Lakemont Cir||$193,143|
|6249 Lakemont Cir||$161,595|
|6100 Lakemont Cir||$153,280|
|6261 American Azalea Ln||$141,203|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...