|Change from last month:||$420|
|Home Valuation Range:||$31,526 - $34,844|
|Finished area:||798 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,227 sq ft|
Map of 12961 Winthrop St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13955 Prevost St||$34,214|
|13364 Coyle St||$35,238|
|12961 Forrer St||$35,876|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...