|Change from last month:||$610|
|Home Valuation Range:||$32,052 - $35,426|
|Finished area:||798 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,227 sq ft|
Map of 12961 Winthrop St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13519 Mansfield St||$36,450|
|13955 Prevost St||$35,881|
|12923 Asbury Park||$24,754|
|12961 Forrer St||$36,877|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...