|Change from last month:||$807|
|Home Valuation Range:||$31,996 - $36,124|
|Finished area:||798 sq ft|
|Lot size:||5,227 sq ft|
Map of 12961 Winthrop St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|13519 Mansfield St||$37,998|
|12657 Coyle St||$33,881|
|12658 Saint Marys St||$38,394|
|13955 Prevost St||$38,521|
|12923 Asbury Park||$29,904|
|12961 Forrer St||$38,168|
|13612 Forrer St||$24,913|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...