|Change from last month:||-$4,370|
|Home Valuation Range:||$293,969 - $341,384|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (09/20/2004)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,068 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,484 sq ft|
Map of 110 Pine St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|442 Hickory St||$317,668|
|114 Pinon St||$298,643|
|7 Evergreen Pl||$312,836|
|111 Ponderosa St||$292,758|
|290 Greenway Cir E||$333,735|
|403 Cypress St||$295,059|
|245 Cypress Ln||$276,147|
|398 Cypress St||$282,467|
|454 Hickory St||$301,809|
|444 Hickory St||$314,535|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...