|Change from last month:||$3,010|
|Home Valuation Range:||$309,219 - $345,404|
|Last sale:||$339,750 (03/08/2017)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,068 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,484 sq ft|
Map of 110 Pine St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11586 Chase Way||$325,477|
|7 Evergreen Pl||$320,226|
|111 Ponderosa St||$294,290|
|116 Ponderosa St||$313,522|
|290 Greenway Cir E||$338,175|
|403 Cypress St||$294,382|
|245 Cypress Ln||$276,838|
|398 Cypress St||$301,986|
|454 Hickory St||$302,720|
|444 Hickory St||$313,323|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...