|Change from last month:||-$2,445|
|Home Valuation Range:||$311,552 - $354,185|
|Last sale:||$190,000 (09/20/2004)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,068 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,484 sq ft|
Map of 110 Pine St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5744 W 118th Pl||$357,318|
|11586 Chase Way||$325,880|
|442 Hickory St||$313,986|
|7 Evergreen Pl||$314,521|
|111 Ponderosa St||$294,785|
|116 Ponderosa St||$311,089|
|290 Greenway Cir E||$336,526|
|403 Cypress St||$296,150|
|245 Cypress Ln||$275,873|
|398 Cypress St||$292,087|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...