|Change from last month:||-$7,214|
|Home Valuation Range:||$300,954 - $339,786|
|Last sale:||$339,750 (03/08/2017)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||2,068 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,484 sq ft|
Map of 110 Pine St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5744 W 118th Pl||$360,273|
|11586 Chase Way||$333,027|
|5739 W 116th Pl||$452,633|
|442 Hickory St||$311,438|
|7 Evergreen Pl||$316,816|
|111 Ponderosa St||$294,571|
|116 Ponderosa St||$312,131|
|290 Greenway Cir E||$337,590|
|403 Cypress St||$295,186|
|245 Cypress Ln||$275,649|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....