|Change from last month:||-$322|
|Home Valuation Range:||$133,191 - $147,211|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,314 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 324 Pacific Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|202 E 2nd St N||$89,343|
|52 E Roselake Dr||$158,006|
|638 W 7th St N||$148,215|
|530 W Halverson St||$129,491|
|397 W 7th St N||$139,338|
|202 S Middleton Rd||$87,052|
|409 E Roselake Dr||$144,160|
|51 N Campbell Ave||$139,416|
|772 Willowcreek Way||$161,675|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...