|Change from last month:||$494|
|Home Valuation Range:||$133,628 - $147,694|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,314 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 324 Pacific Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|708 Gold St||$153,840|
|212 S Dewey Ave||$|
|638 W 7th St N||$147,745|
|530 W Halverson St||$129,466|
|397 W 7th St N||$139,303|
|202 S Middleton Rd||$86,662|
|409 E Roselake Dr||$143,596|
|51 N Campbell Ave||$139,446|
|589 W Halverson St||$126,228|
|772 Willowcreek Way||$161,456|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...