|Change from last month:||-$76|
|Home Valuation Range:||$133,196 - $147,216|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,314 sq ft|
|Lot size:||9,583 sq ft|
Map of 324 Pacific Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|909 S Benewah Lake Ave||$158,577|
|1356 Raptor Dr||$175,801|
|708 Gold St||$155,888|
|1129 Valley Ct||$138,824|
|11 Villa Dr||$124,517|
|202 E 2nd St N||$91,118|
|638 W 7th St N||$148,808|
|530 W Halverson St||$129,600|
|397 W 7th St N||$139,348|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...