|Change from last month:||-$3,192|
|Home Valuation Range:||$139,409 - $165,170|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|28 Craig Rd||$263,809|
|4 Craig Rd||$189,274|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$184,309|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$204,228|
|30 Saint George Ter||$173,748|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$152,868|
|25 S Saint George Ter||$162,251|
|31 S Saint George Ter||$177,742|
|40 Bohemia Dr||$160,114|
|38 Saint George Ter||$143,419|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...