|Change from last month:||-$2,242|
|Home Valuation Range:||$141,603 - $161,186|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|20 N Sherman Dr||$197,582|
|28 Craig Rd||$264,264|
|4 Craig Rd||$188,821|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$184,172|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$202,623|
|30 Saint George Ter||$173,228|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$153,786|
|25 S Saint George Ter||$162,003|
|31 S Saint George Ter||$176,943|
|40 Bohemia Dr||$159,886|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...