|Change from last month:||$6,785|
|Home Valuation Range:||$150,478 - $176,366|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|8 Ritchie Dr||$192,440|
|236 Bynum Pl||$229,398|
|105 Providence Dr||$240,595|
|28 Craig Rd||$271,393|
|213 Wedgefield Cir||$168,588|
|4 Craig Rd||$193,033|
|56 Cypress Bridge Pl||$225,509|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$219,072|
|30 Saint George Ter||$176,573|
|25 S Saint George Ter||$163,349|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...