|Change from last month:||$728|
|Home Valuation Range:||$142,399 - $158,888|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2102 Pasternak Pl||$94,683|
|6 Stark Ct||$109,402|
|137 Buckson Ct||$154,894|
|8 Crown Pt||$146,401|
|2115 Pasternak Pl||$91,346|
|2 Ritchie Dr||$276,497|
|318 Palmerston Ct||$147,450|
|45 Aidone Dr||$134,035|
|3 Rose Ter||$201,650|
|11 Stark Ct||$126,021|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...