|Change from last month:||$3,298|
|Home Valuation Range:||$148,251 - $163,857|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|236 Bynum Pl||$225,360|
|28 Craig Rd||$254,538|
|224 Wedgefield Cir||$134,711|
|4 Craig Rd||$193,357|
|103 Fowler Ct||$205,822|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$185,331|
|37 Saint George Ter||$151,403|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$148,982|
|40 Bohemia Dr||$157,029|
|202 Deep Creek Ter||$143,996|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...