|Change from last month:||$159|
|Home Valuation Range:||$149,329 - $165,047|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|37 Southfork Dr||$159,589|
|30 Donwood Dr||$245,223|
|46 Augustine Pl||$236,992|
|42 Augustine Pl||$232,667|
|144 Wedgefield Dr||$210,537|
|229 Wedgefield Cir||$184,296|
|16 Berks Ct||$178,906|
|8 Christina Ct||$225,878|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$219,902|
|49 Saint George Ter||$177,351|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...