|Change from last month:||$1,968|
|Home Valuation Range:||$135,749 - $150,039|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|222 Landau Way||$194,974|
|10 Blyth Ct||$153,649|
|224 Wedgefield Cir||$133,200|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$167,774|
|37 Saint George Ter||$119,126|
|22 Saint George Ter||$136,502|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$133,860|
|63 Saint George Ter||$166,317|
|46 Bohemia Dr||$145,589|
|202 Deep Creek Ter||$88,436|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...