|Change from last month:||-$807|
|Home Valuation Range:||$140,114 - $179,919|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|8 Ritchie Dr||$192,162|
|105 Providence Dr||$242,253|
|28 Craig Rd||$270,236|
|11 Craig Rd||$267,290|
|213 Wedgefield Cir||$169,350|
|114 Dutton Dr||$192,354|
|103 Kenton Ct||$221,113|
|56 Cypress Bridge Pl||$225,609|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$218,645|
|30 Saint George Ter||$176,630|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....