|Change from last month:||-$905|
|Home Valuation Range:||$140,153 - $158,045|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|25 Charles Dr||$218,932|
|411 Monmouth Pl||$168,768|
|6 Stark Ct||$107,404|
|16 Victoria Blvd||$146,614|
|2342 Milton Pl||$135,498|
|318 Palmerston Ct||$145,074|
|8 Crown Pt||$150,476|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$219,102|
|49 Saint George Ter||$177,019|
|28 Saint George Ter||$159,391|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...