|Change from last month:||$4,914|
|Home Valuation Range:||$136,371 - $150,725|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|11 Craig Rd||$278,943|
|106 Dutton Dr||$199,147|
|56 Cypress Bridge Pl||$244,788|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$239,193|
|3 Cedar Creek Ct||$156,900|
|50 Bohemia Dr||$169,440|
|303 Pond View Ln||$117,841|
|113 E Beaver Ct||$135,760|
|28 Treelane Dr||$153,040|
|506 Abrams Ct||$207,974|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...