|Change from last month:||$11,429|
|Home Valuation Range:||$134,826 - $159,739|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|808 Cornstalk Dr||$233,869|
|340 Victoria Blvd||$166,423|
|127 Nursery Dr||$253,374|
|10 Blyth Ct||$154,424|
|224 Wedgefield Cir||$133,574|
|4 Craig Rd||$156,960|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$173,239|
|37 Saint George Ter||$134,552|
|22 Saint George Ter||$142,254|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$135,826|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...