|Change from last month:||$3,318|
|Home Valuation Range:||$139,943 - $159,505|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|808 Cornstalk Dr||$248,509|
|340 Victoria Blvd||$182,693|
|627 Country Path Dr||$221,425|
|94 Dasher Ave||$238,981|
|127 Nursery Dr||$273,656|
|227 Bellwether Ct||$167,154|
|26 N Sherman Dr||$190,391|
|236 Bynum Pl||$226,773|
|28 Craig Rd||$253,444|
|10 Blyth Ct||$155,056|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...