|Change from last month:||$3,711|
|Home Valuation Range:||$142,723 - $167,545|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|236 Bynum Pl||$228,441|
|105 Providence Dr||$240,640|
|28 Craig Rd||$269,903|
|11 Craig Rd||$222,350|
|4 Craig Rd||$189,273|
|56 Cypress Bridge Pl||$224,786|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$215,946|
|30 Saint George Ter||$175,335|
|25 S Saint George Ter||$162,843|
|31 S Saint George Ter||$177,395|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...