|Change from last month:||-$2,462|
|Home Valuation Range:||$137,843 - $157,320|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Stark Ct||$106,450|
|45 Aidone Dr||$132,386|
|37 Southfork Dr||$160,835|
|129 Channing Dr||$155,530|
|2342 Milton Pl||$137,832|
|411 Monmouth Pl||$164,768|
|16 Warren Pl||$145,153|
|244 Gladstone Way||$174,786|
|8 Crown Pt||$149,009|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$218,137|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...