|Change from last month:||-$3,772|
|Home Valuation Range:||$136,806 - $154,270|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2106 Pasternak Pl||$88,430|
|109 E Violette Dr||$254,512|
|105 Christy Ct||$206,168|
|1138 Old Forge Rd||$144,545|
|22 Patricia Cir||$215,595|
|8 Ritchie Dr||$194,641|
|9 N Merriment Dr||$164,291|
|2337 Tolstoy Pl||$119,624|
|837 Cornstalk Dr||$215,543|
|34 Walker Dr||$248,990|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...