|Change from last month:||-$2,337|
|Home Valuation Range:||$144,799 - $164,824|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|236 Bynum Pl||$225,982|
|28 Craig Rd||$261,870|
|4 Craig Rd||$191,547|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$184,359|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$208,299|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$153,408|
|40 Bohemia Dr||$159,804|
|38 Saint George Ter||$142,855|
|202 Deep Creek Ter||$144,602|
|215 Deep Creek Ter||$126,887|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...