|Change from last month:||$10,615|
|Home Valuation Range:||$130,581 - $159,599|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|428 Calburn Ct||$138,977|
|300 S Red Lion Ter||$233,868|
|112 Griffith Ct||$224,923|
|10 Blyth Ct||$153,371|
|224 Wedgefield Cir||$132,211|
|128 Dutton Ct||$223,473|
|103 Fowler Ct||$213,591|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$168,588|
|37 Saint George Ter||$129,740|
|22 Saint George Ter||$138,025|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...