|Change from last month:||$3,538|
|Home Valuation Range:||$151,711 - $169,465|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|106 Dutton Dr||$199,414|
|8 Christina Ct||$226,320|
|28 Saint George Ter||$170,819|
|12 S Saint George Ter||$170,289|
|3 Cedar Creek Ct||$158,423|
|50 Bohemia Dr||$170,341|
|37 Southfork Dr||$158,628|
|34 S Cedar Creek Ct||$157,317|
|113 E Beaver Ct||$140,192|
|28 Treelane Dr||$157,090|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...