|Change from last month:||$647|
|Home Valuation Range:||$149,079 - $166,341|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|30 Donwood Dr||$244,650|
|46 Augustine Pl||$236,653|
|42 Augustine Pl||$231,450|
|144 Wedgefield Dr||$209,321|
|16 Berks Ct||$180,080|
|8 Christina Ct||$227,656|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$214,825|
|49 Saint George Ter||$181,481|
|28 Saint George Ter||$172,291|
|12 S Saint George Ter||$176,116|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...