|Change from last month:||-$667|
|Home Valuation Range:||$130,140 - $149,523|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|109 E Violette Dr||$252,787|
|8 Stark Ct||$150,891|
|11 Craig Rd||$279,256|
|56 Cypress Bridge Pl||$240,950|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$237,565|
|3 Cedar Creek Ct||$158,664|
|50 Bohemia Dr||$169,120|
|303 Pond View Ln||$116,772|
|113 E Beaver Ct||$135,621|
|506 Abrams Ct||$207,092|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...