|Change from last month:||-$4,282|
|Home Valuation Range:||$138,236 - $162,542|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Stark Ct||$106,116|
|37 Southfork Dr||$161,241|
|16 Berks Ct||$184,346|
|8 Christina Ct||$224,685|
|72 Scott Run Cir||$260,972|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$219,170|
|49 Saint George Ter||$175,119|
|28 Saint George Ter||$158,633|
|12 S Saint George Ter||$170,926|
|3 Cedar Creek Ct||$162,878|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...