|Change from last month:||$2,795|
|Home Valuation Range:||$156,026 - $172,450|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2014 Cervantes Ct||$163,856|
|72 Charles Dr||$257,818|
|30 Donwood Dr||$221,893|
|46 Augustine Pl||$242,443|
|42 Augustine Pl||$234,401|
|144 Wedgefield Dr||$184,040|
|8 Christina Ct||$226,712|
|61 Cypress Bridge Pl||$242,898|
|49 Saint George Ter||$181,621|
|28 Saint George Ter||$175,708|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...