|Change from last month:||$7,488|
|Home Valuation Range:||$150,373 - $166,201|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|8 Christina Ct||$226,144|
|28 Saint George Ter||$166,392|
|3 Cedar Creek Ct||$150,484|
|50 Bohemia Dr||$166,790|
|34 S Cedar Creek Ct||$154,679|
|303 Pond View Ln||$118,756|
|113 E Beaver Ct||$139,156|
|506 Abrams Ct||$192,131|
|512 Abrams Ct||$189,066|
|622 Kendall Dr||$176,084|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...