|Change from last month:||$10,615|
|Home Valuation Range:||$130,581 - $159,599|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|428 Calburn Ct||$138,977|
|300 S Red Lion Ter||$233,868|
|112 Griffith Ct||$224,923|
|10 Blyth Ct||$153,371|
|224 Wedgefield Cir||$132,211|
|128 Dutton Ct||$223,473|
|103 Fowler Ct||$213,591|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$168,588|
|37 Saint George Ter||$129,740|
|22 Saint George Ter||$138,025|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...