|Change from last month:||$4,406|
|Home Valuation Range:||$143,369 - $164,951|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|808 Cornstalk Dr||$246,030|
|340 Victoria Blvd||$183,098|
|627 Country Path Dr||$221,888|
|94 Dasher Ave||$241,468|
|127 Nursery Dr||$275,880|
|227 Bellwether Ct||$170,935|
|26 N Sherman Dr||$189,645|
|236 Bynum Pl||$227,318|
|110 Newton Dr||$183,350|
|28 Craig Rd||$254,085|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...