|Change from last month:||$794|
|Home Valuation Range:||$148,657 - $167,435|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Fantail Ct||$229,716|
|1043 Old Forge Rd||$162,390|
|236 Bynum Pl||$225,225|
|28 Craig Rd||$257,815|
|4 Craig Rd||$191,243|
|80 Scott Run Cir||$183,185|
|59 Cypress Bridge Pl||$213,598|
|21 S Saint George Ter||$151,081|
|40 Bohemia Dr||$159,378|
|202 Deep Creek Ter||$144,968|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...