|Change from last month:||$4,240|
|Home Valuation Range:||$140,884 - $163,366|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,158 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|808 Cornstalk Dr||$249,167|
|340 Victoria Blvd||$181,284|
|227 Bellwether Ct||$166,075|
|627 Country Path Dr||$221,253|
|127 Nursery Dr||$273,621|
|94 Dasher Ave||$238,629|
|26 N Sherman Dr||$190,536|
|236 Bynum Pl||$226,657|
|28 Craig Rd||$253,812|
|10 Blyth Ct||$155,175|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...