|Change from last month:||$7,244|
|Home Valuation Range:||$144,955 - $160,213|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 1.5 BA|
|Finished area:||1,225 sq ft|
|Lot size:||3,049 sq ft|
Map of 424 Calburn Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|19 Patricia Cir||$226,795|
|22 Patricia Cir||$220,065|
|19 Penny Ln||$264,175|
|139 Mcmullen Cir||$168,611|
|8 Ritchie Dr||$208,837|
|5 Von Steuben Ct||$120,964|
|417 Daniels Pl||$256,380|
|411 Sweetman Dr||$180,888|
|622 Kendall Dr||$176,721|
|512 Abrams Ct||$188,043|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...