|Change from last month:||-$1,633|
|Home Valuation Range:||$85,792 - $97,784|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4772 Melbourne Rd||$113,438|
|512 Collins Ave||$103,615|
|334 Martingale Ave||$114,667|
|333 Marydell Rd||$107,391|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$125,870|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$91,439|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$104,052|
|753 S Woodington Rd||$104,086|
|757 S Woodington Rd||$86,999|
|621 S Beechfield Ave||$120,153|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...