|Change from last month:||$2,326|
|Home Valuation Range:||$79,540 - $112,292|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|510 S Beechfield Ave||$108,172|
|917 Calwell Rd||$143,377|
|4317 Cedar Garden Rd||$95,242|
|520 Collins Ave||$96,918|
|4123 Potter St||$71,084|
|337 Marydell Rd||$96,757|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$93,386|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$94,993|
|727 Yale Ave||$113,479|
|757 Yale Ave||$116,127|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...