|Change from last month:||$2,541|
|Home Valuation Range:||$68,650 - $107,095|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$106,540|
|604 Warwick Rd||$132,109|
|4123 Potter St||$61,554|
|334 Martingale Ave||$99,070|
|333 Marydell Rd||$96,643|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$92,435|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$120,199|
|727 Yale Ave||$114,942|
|742 Yale Ave||$84,986|
|709 S Woodington Rd||$95,655|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...