|Change from last month:||-$1,383|
|Home Valuation Range:||$61,064 - $78,816|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$100,293|
|315 Marydell Rd||$88,407|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$95,694|
|4345 Eldone Rd||$75,103|
|4413 Eldone Rd||$75,471|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$70,903|
|625 S Beechfield Ave||$52,300|
|502 Lucia Ave||$69,598|
|524 Lucia Ave||$117,872|
|560 Lucia Ave||$124,127|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...