|Change from last month:||-$641|
|Home Valuation Range:||$62,197 - $77,401|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4815 Williston St||$128,113|
|4400 Eldone Rd||$46,311|
|619 S Beechfield Ave||$126,262|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$111,723|
|315 Marydell Rd||$92,567|
|4345 Eldone Rd||$78,596|
|4413 Eldone Rd||$76,252|
|759 Yale Ave||$50,364|
|625 S Beechfield Ave||$49,832|
|4308 Cedar Garden Rd||$70,113|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...