|Change from last month:||$2,719|
|Home Valuation Range:||$66,670 - $75,272|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|562 Brisbane Rd||$118,616|
|524 Lucia Ave||$122,565|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$179,652|
|910 Calwell Rd||$122,023|
|312 Martingale Ave||$72,506|
|315 Marydell Rd||$73,245|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$105,729|
|709 S Woodington Rd||$106,587|
|721 S Woodington Rd||$120,046|
|735 S Woodington Rd||$80,158|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...