|Change from last month:||$820|
|Home Valuation Range:||$72,567 - $80,205|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|619 Charraway Rd||$124,340|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$191,073|
|910 Calwell Rd||$128,032|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$97,767|
|315 Marydell Rd||$63,761|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$156,959|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$72,455|
|4308 Cedar Garden Rd||$76,262|
|502 Lucia Ave||$86,764|
|524 Lucia Ave||$118,578|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...