|Change from last month:||-$3,175|
|Home Valuation Range:||$48,413 - $92,490|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|903 Leeds Ave||$108,273|
|520 Collins Ave||$90,578|
|4123 Potter St||$74,527|
|337 Marydell Rd||$42,656|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$89,259|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$91,332|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$78,933|
|727 Yale Ave||$107,654|
|757 Yale Ave||$96,619|
|748 Yale Ave||$68,479|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...