|Change from last month:||$1,260|
|Home Valuation Range:||$79,613 - $102,490|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|917 Calwell Rd||$144,180|
|4317 Cedar Garden Rd||$89,991|
|520 Collins Ave||$97,742|
|4123 Potter St||$72,702|
|337 Marydell Rd||$96,394|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$94,347|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$91,069|
|727 Yale Ave||$114,018|
|757 Yale Ave||$114,109|
|742 Yale Ave||$94,291|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...