|Change from last month:||$1,231|
|Home Valuation Range:||$68,773 - $79,238|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|562 Brisbane Rd||$118,441|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$173,159|
|910 Calwell Rd||$123,767|
|312 Martingale Ave||$75,882|
|315 Marydell Rd||$66,369|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$123,671|
|721 S Woodington Rd||$119,929|
|753 S Woodington Rd||$82,506|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$78,222|
|735 Bethnal Rd||$116,916|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...