|Change from last month:||-$974|
|Home Valuation Range:||$75,776 - $104,077|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|510 S Beechfield Ave||$112,230|
|917 Calwell Rd||$144,465|
|4317 Cedar Garden Rd||$89,006|
|520 Collins Ave||$97,771|
|4123 Potter St||$73,198|
|337 Marydell Rd||$95,944|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$94,442|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$90,632|
|727 Yale Ave||$114,454|
|757 Yale Ave||$113,964|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...