|Change from last month:||-$1,077|
|Home Valuation Range:||$65,508 - $81,521|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|619 S Beechfield Ave||$126,398|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$205,379|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$99,081|
|315 Marydell Rd||$89,134|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$101,596|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$70,766|
|4308 Cedar Garden Rd||$69,799|
|502 Lucia Ave||$69,451|
|574 Lucia Ave||$61,176|
|586 Lucia Ave||$105,077|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...