|Change from last month:||$1,578|
|Home Valuation Range:||$57,937 - $69,902|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|562 Brisbane Rd||$98,850|
|524 Lucia Ave||$103,981|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$162,680|
|910 Calwell Rd||$110,606|
|312 Martingale Ave||$87,979|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$110,001|
|709 S Woodington Rd||$107,666|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$112,779|
|735 S Woodington Rd||$83,797|
|753 S Woodington Rd||$85,852|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...