|Change from last month:||$721|
|Home Valuation Range:||$53,479 - $67,617|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|524 Lucia Ave||$95,485|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$164,851|
|910 Calwell Rd||$110,314|
|921 Calwell Rd||$164,464|
|312 Martingale Ave||$89,517|
|4441 Eldone Rd||$145,270|
|709 S Woodington Rd||$110,167|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$116,307|
|735 S Woodington Rd||$87,748|
|753 S Woodington Rd||$81,896|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...