|Change from last month:||-$1,517|
|Home Valuation Range:||$76,718 - $106,857|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|917 Calwell Rd||$144,630|
|4317 Cedar Garden Rd||$88,838|
|520 Collins Ave||$97,774|
|4123 Potter St||$73,362|
|337 Marydell Rd||$95,924|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$98,353|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$94,517|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$90,518|
|727 Yale Ave||$114,522|
|757 Yale Ave||$113,999|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...