|Change from last month:||-$5,084|
|Home Valuation Range:||$71,260 - $78,762|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|903 Leeds Ave||$107,643|
|520 Collins Ave||$92,874|
|4123 Potter St||$74,952|
|337 Marydell Rd||$41,315|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$86,938|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$82,745|
|757 Yale Ave||$130,917|
|747 S Woodington Rd||$82,968|
|722 S Woodington Rd||$68,012|
|4432 Cedar Garden Rd||$69,502|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...