|Change from last month:||-$3,840|
|Home Valuation Range:||$87,676 - $99,801|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4144 Wilkens Ave||$118,868|
|903 Leeds Ave||$110,884|
|520 Collins Ave||$119,514|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$85,516|
|757 Yale Ave||$99,442|
|795 Yale Ave||$114,622|
|722 S Woodington Rd||$77,359|
|629 S Beechfield Ave||$141,596|
|590 Lucia Ave||$75,496|
|610 Lucia Ave||$75,356|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...