|Change from last month:||$1,479|
|Home Valuation Range:||$73,694 - $107,277|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|903 Leeds Ave||$112,106|
|520 Collins Ave||$91,599|
|4123 Potter St||$74,400|
|337 Marydell Rd||$57,892|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$91,516|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$92,695|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$83,130|
|727 Yale Ave||$108,880|
|757 Yale Ave||$102,266|
|742 Yale Ave||$76,441|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...