|Change from last month:||$1,779|
|Home Valuation Range:||$75,218 - $113,768|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$104,710|
|604 Warwick Rd||$132,828|
|334 Martingale Ave||$110,740|
|333 Marydell Rd||$114,281|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$123,980|
|742 Yale Ave||$89,399|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$95,664|
|757 S Woodington Rd||$93,457|
|621 S Beechfield Ave||$115,142|
|629 S Beechfield Ave||$166,353|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...