|Change from last month:||$70|
|Home Valuation Range:||$73,756 - $108,790|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|604 Warwick Rd||$134,650|
|334 Martingale Ave||$106,330|
|333 Marydell Rd||$109,693|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$122,665|
|727 Yale Ave||$117,316|
|742 Yale Ave||$85,315|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$96,393|
|757 S Woodington Rd||$99,394|
|621 S Beechfield Ave||$112,503|
|629 S Beechfield Ave||$159,958|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...