|Change from last month:||-$632|
|Home Valuation Range:||$62,667 - $77,986|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4400 Eldone Rd||$47,482|
|4815 Williston St||$126,404|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$109,727|
|315 Marydell Rd||$92,434|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$103,449|
|4345 Eldone Rd||$75,440|
|4413 Eldone Rd||$75,978|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$71,473|
|625 S Beechfield Ave||$50,775|
|502 Lucia Ave||$71,808|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....