|Change from last month:||-$696|
|Home Valuation Range:||$61,024 - $76,455|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4407 Cedar Garden Rd||$66,575|
|4427 Frederick Ave||$107,129|
|315 Marydell Rd||$91,730|
|4321 Eldone Rd||$94,482|
|4345 Eldone Rd||$75,572|
|4413 Eldone Rd||$76,134|
|760 S Woodington Rd||$71,532|
|625 S Beechfield Ave||$51,832|
|502 Lucia Ave||$71,329|
|524 Lucia Ave||$118,951|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...