|Change from last month:||$419|
|Home Valuation Range:||$74,993 - $110,614|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4772 Melbourne Rd||$114,206|
|622 Charraway Rd||$109,410|
|334 Martingale Ave||$112,420|
|333 Marydell Rd||$113,412|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$123,593|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$92,485|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$106,823|
|757 S Woodington Rd||$90,222|
|621 S Beechfield Ave||$118,727|
|629 S Beechfield Ave||$170,453|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...