|Change from last month:||$1,657|
|Home Valuation Range:||$79,350 - $110,720|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4772 Melbourne Rd||$110,341|
|604 Warwick Rd||$136,647|
|334 Martingale Ave||$102,086|
|333 Marydell Rd||$101,965|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$92,295|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$120,681|
|727 Yale Ave||$115,117|
|742 Yale Ave||$84,657|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$91,463|
|621 S Beechfield Ave||$112,055|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...