|Change from last month:||-$4,932|
|Home Valuation Range:||$69,971 - $78,073|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|903 Leeds Ave||$107,522|
|520 Collins Ave||$91,810|
|4123 Potter St||$75,087|
|337 Marydell Rd||$41,116|
|4305 Eldone Rd||$87,676|
|4315 Eldone Rd||$88,807|
|4465 Eldone Rd||$80,845|
|757 Yale Ave||$133,835|
|748 Yale Ave||$69,108|
|747 S Woodington Rd||$83,186|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...