|Change from last month:||-$10,589|
|Home Valuation Range:||$65,348 - $76,838|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 1 BA|
|Finished area:||896 sq ft|
|Lot size:||1,680 sq ft|
Map of 754 Yale Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|543 Lucia Ave||$80,573|
|721 S Woodington Rd||$126,173|
|735 S Woodington Rd||$91,350|
|713 S Woodington Rd||$95,485|
|312 Martingale Ave||$102,323|
|334 Martingale Ave||$116,928|
|333 Marydell Rd||$81,075|
|4331 Eldone Rd||$85,026|
|4463 Eldone Rd||$106,052|
|723 S Woodington Rd||$106,383|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...