|Change from last month:||$2,289|
|Home Valuation Range:||$1,445,060 - $1,810,478|
|Last sale:||$397,500 (04/16/1985)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,416 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,333 sq ft|
Map of 5048 Commonwealth Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|526 Venado Vista Dr||$1,546,379|
|4706 La Canada Blvd||$1,502,771|
|5042 Indianola Way||$2,615,458|
|4762 La Canada Blvd||$2,386,791|
|5168 La Canada Blvd||$2,267,588|
|5156 Vista Miguel Dr||$2,680,883|
|1013 Lavender Ln||$1,574,059|
|1136 Green Ln||$2,241,416|
|4735 La Canada Blvd||$2,302,230|
|4803 Hill St||$1,395,685|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...