|Change from last month:||-$18,344|
|Home Valuation Range:||$1,526,843 - $1,761,741|
|Last sale:||$397,500 (04/16/1985)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,416 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,333 sq ft|
Map of 5048 Commonwealth Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|408 Knight Way||$1,392,771|
|5014 Commonwealth Ave||$2,942,715|
|5390 Harter Ln||$1,780,352|
|4801 Indianola Way||$2,336,186|
|526 Venado Vista Dr||$1,364,001|
|1020 Lavender Ln||$1,868,267|
|1115 Wiladonda Dr||$1,769,953|
|5815 Briartree Dr||$1,590,508|
|533 Paulette Pl||$1,480,876|
|5156 Vista Miguel Dr||$1,766,560|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...