|Change from last month:||$21,071|
|Home Valuation Range:||$1,485,766 - $1,924,743|
|Last sale:||$397,500 (04/16/1985)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,416 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,333 sq ft|
Map of 5048 Commonwealth Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4801 Indianola Way||$2,237,756|
|4706 La Canada Blvd||$1,467,517|
|5014 Commonwealth Ave||$2,918,935|
|533 Paulette Pl||$1,456,148|
|1020 Lavender Ln||$1,761,721|
|5168 La Canada Blvd||$2,111,888|
|5156 Vista Miguel Dr||$2,277,580|
|1136 Green Ln||$2,237,425|
|4735 La Canada Blvd||$2,336,854|
|1118 Olive Ln||$1,686,586|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...