|Change from last month:||$2,668|
|Home Valuation Range:||$1,464,518 - $1,880,574|
|Last sale:||$397,500 (04/16/1985)|
|Rooms:||2 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||2,416 sq ft|
|Lot size:||15,333 sq ft|
Map of 5048 Commonwealth Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5014 Commonwealth Ave||$2,883,541|
|5390 Harter Ln||$1,769,363|
|526 Venado Vista Dr||$1,595,660|
|5168 La Canada Blvd||$2,172,741|
|5156 Vista Miguel Dr||$2,533,711|
|1136 Green Ln||$2,227,563|
|4735 La Canada Blvd||$2,310,159|
|4803 Hill St||$1,395,150|
|1118 Olive Ln||$1,669,679|
|1114 Uintah St||$1,472,640|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...