|Change from last month:||-$1,087|
|Home Valuation Range:||$57,757 - $89,194|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|674 Upper East Brook Rd||$75,529|
|24 High St||$69,047|
|215 Old Prospect Ave||$120,054|
|208 Old Prospect Ave||$129,015|
|28 Burton St||$111,911|
|88 Townsend St||$68,221|
|73 North St||$72,426|
|16 Pine St||$127,675|
|112 North St||$125,859|
|19 Fitch St||$123,922|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...