|Change from last month:||-$969|
|Home Valuation Range:||$86,153 - $103,384|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17 West St||$136,650|
|93 Saint John St||$88,750|
|129 Townsend St||$102,052|
|44 Townsend St||$119,551|
|2 E Brook St||$78,480|
|51 Union St||$73,933|
|79 Griswold St||$127,080|
|21 Liberty St||$47,178|
|17 North St||$71,824|
|78 North St||$86,833|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...