|Change from last month:||$5,949|
|Home Valuation Range:||$73,307 - $101,233|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|19 Maple St||$97,011|
|93 Saint John St||$76,943|
|28 Burton St||$119,787|
|52 Burton St||$71,978|
|41 Shepard St||$68,818|
|14 Mead St||$131,714|
|83 Townsend St||$103,109|
|88 Griswold St||$110,037|
|27 Mead St||$66,926|
|41 Griswold St||$84,297|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...