|Change from last month:||$14,395|
|Home Valuation Range:||$91,872 - $108,025|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|53 Bruce St||$116,035|
|19 Ogden St||$100,973|
|23 Griswold St||$86,990|
|20 Griswold St||$99,003|
|1 Sewell Pl||$130,166|
|32 Stockton Ave||$77,290|
|62 Stockton Ave||$79,599|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...