|Change from last month:||$5,679|
|Home Valuation Range:||$87,604 - $104,744|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$125,196|
|19 Ogden St||$93,391|
|23 Griswold St||$88,258|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,915|
|14 Marvin Ave||$117,565|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$85,177|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...