|Change from last month:||-$2,461|
|Home Valuation Range:||$77,323 - $93,467|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$127,949|
|19 Ogden St||$86,214|
|23 Griswold St||$92,130|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,602|
|14 Marvin Ave||$117,888|
|1892 County Highway 21||$71,136|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$89,008|
|30816 State Highway 10||$79,571|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...