|Change from last month:||-$2,547|
|Home Valuation Range:||$70,067 - $98,448|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|9 1/2 Franklin Rd||$92,849|
|35 Bruce St||$68,091|
|112 North St||$108,398|
|2 E Brook St||$69,050|
|79 Griswold St||$129,004|
|78 North St||$75,583|
|42 Park St||$70,754|
|13 Maple St||$116,996|
|20 Fancher Ave||$95,434|
|19 Holley St||$73,591|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...