|Change from last month:||$23,220|
|Home Valuation Range:||$94,445 - $122,349|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|19 Ogden St||$103,261|
|23 Griswold St||$86,253|
|20 Griswold St||$98,786|
|1 Sewell Pl||$130,897|
|14 Marvin Ave||$115,065|
|32 Stockton Ave||$76,193|
|62 Stockton Ave||$79,043|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$70,402|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...