|Change from last month:||-$3,481|
|Home Valuation Range:||$77,629 - $94,691|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$128,257|
|19 Ogden St||$85,730|
|23 Griswold St||$92,354|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,407|
|14 Marvin Ave||$117,820|
|1892 County Highway 21||$73,065|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$90,560|
|30816 State Highway 10||$79,775|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...