|Change from last month:||$1,264|
|Home Valuation Range:||$88,707 - $108,867|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17 West St||$125,947|
|19 Maple St||$96,933|
|93 Saint John St||$84,778|
|52 Burton St||$87,046|
|44 Townsend St||$95,829|
|83 Townsend St||$113,878|
|78 North St||$89,881|
|72 Griswold St||$120,394|
|81 Stockton Ave||$138,535|
|241 County Highway 22||$99,418|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...