|Change from last month:||$11,436|
|Home Valuation Range:||$86,164 - $106,494|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|53 Bruce St||$115,215|
|19 Ogden St||$97,150|
|23 Griswold St||$87,246|
|20 Griswold St||$98,844|
|1 Sewell Pl||$129,206|
|32 Stockton Ave||$77,493|
|62 Stockton Ave||$80,127|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...