|Change from last month:||$19,167|
|Home Valuation Range:||$85,287 - $123,307|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|19 Ogden St||$98,996|
|23 Griswold St||$86,890|
|20 Griswold St||$97,582|
|1 Sewell Pl||$130,950|
|14 Marvin Ave||$115,308|
|62 Stockton Ave||$78,793|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$75,393|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...