|Change from last month:||$370|
|Home Valuation Range:||$73,309 - $91,228|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|19 Maple St||$94,218|
|93 Saint John St||$75,307|
|52 Burton St||$74,103|
|73 North St||$72,252|
|71 North St||$111,069|
|14 Mead St||$129,941|
|83 Townsend St||$95,489|
|41 Griswold St||$85,856|
|81 Stockton Ave||$127,789|
|16 William St||$108,141|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...