|Change from last month:||$707|
|Home Valuation Range:||$72,902 - $91,552|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$125,483|
|19 Ogden St||$90,101|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$100,845|
|23 Griswold St||$88,493|
|16 Maple St||$121,664|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,825|
|14 Marvin Ave||$118,763|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$80,504|
|30816 State Highway 10||$77,933|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...