|Change from last month:||$774|
|Home Valuation Range:||$66,972 - $80,956|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|16 William St||$88,103|
|674 Upper East Brook Rd||$79,760|
|24 High St||$71,146|
|215 Old Prospect Ave||$118,246|
|28 Burton St||$115,682|
|107 Townsend St||$121,780|
|73 North St||$72,315|
|16 Pine St||$126,961|
|19 Fitch St||$115,644|
|96 Griswold St||$73,666|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- Lower Your FHA Loan Payments
- If you have an FHA loan, a new loan modification program can help you lower your monthly payments. Lower Your FHA Loan Mortgage Payments Have an FHA loan? Want to reduce your mortgage payments? Loans backed...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...