|Change from last month:||-$6,146|
|Home Valuation Range:||$73,353 - $100,424|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|208 Old Prospect Ave||$118,821|
|28 Burton St||$116,565|
|52 Burton St||$86,162|
|41 Shepard St||$74,030|
|129 Townsend St||$107,720|
|107 Townsend St||$119,984|
|73 North St||$71,236|
|71 North St||$106,545|
|14 Mead St||$126,029|
|88 Griswold St||$110,501|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- 203k FHA Loan FAQ
- The FHA 203K program has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down properties and neighborhoods. This FAQ will answer many questions that a prospective buyer might have. What is the FHA 203K...