|Change from last month:||-$2,020|
|Home Valuation Range:||$72,501 - $90,835|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$126,356|
|19 Ogden St||$88,264|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$104,563|
|23 Griswold St||$90,374|
|16 Maple St||$118,777|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,533|
|14 Marvin Ave||$118,224|
|1892 County Highway 21||$65,019|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$84,233|
|30816 State Highway 10||$78,297|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...