|Change from last month:||$2,690|
|Home Valuation Range:||$90,457 - $111,251|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17 West St||$127,612|
|19 Maple St||$95,184|
|93 Saint John St||$88,281|
|44 Townsend St||$104,840|
|83 Townsend St||$114,266|
|78 North St||$90,871|
|72 Griswold St||$121,172|
|81 Stockton Ave||$135,876|
|241 County Highway 22||$99,371|
|23260 State Highway 10||$94,482|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...