|Change from last month:||$2,958|
|Home Valuation Range:||$95,273 - $116,445|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17 West St||$128,433|
|19 Maple St||$94,291|
|93 Saint John St||$89,751|
|129 Townsend St||$127,730|
|44 Townsend St||$108,142|
|2 E Brook St||$92,419|
|79 Griswold St||$121,650|
|21 Liberty St||$56,182|
|17 North St||$85,753|
|21 Griswold St||$87,937|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...