|Change from last month:||$3,065|
|Home Valuation Range:||$77,291 - $117,404|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|75 Water St||$112,977|
|88 Townsend St||$110,431|
|16 Pine St||$128,457|
|112 North St||$129,212|
|72 Bruce St||$89,260|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$90,166|
|16 Maple St||$123,945|
|36 Maple St||$123,118|
|14 Marvin Ave||$117,455|
|153 Prospect Ave||$108,207|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...