|Change from last month:||$4,629|
|Home Valuation Range:||$75,040 - $100,946|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$124,367|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$94,794|
|16 Maple St||$124,115|
|1 Sewell Pl||$130,857|
|14 Marvin Ave||$118,023|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$76,651|
|30816 State Highway 10||$77,136|
|36 Maple St||$123,509|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...