|Change from last month:||-$2,398|
|Home Valuation Range:||$72,508 - $91,676|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6 Wells St||$126,505|
|19 Ogden St||$87,308|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$106,058|
|23 Griswold St||$90,465|
|16 Maple St||$117,614|
|1 Sewell Pl||$131,756|
|14 Marvin Ave||$118,181|
|1892 County Highway 21||$66,001|
|167 Upper East Brook Rd||$85,259|
|30816 State Highway 10||$78,689|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...