|Change from last month:||-$75|
|Home Valuation Range:||$57,925 - $88,373|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|75 Water St||$115,663|
|88 Townsend St||$70,310|
|73 North St||$72,547|
|16 Pine St||$128,141|
|112 North St||$127,404|
|96 Griswold St||$78,636|
|30 Park St||$92,436|
|36 Maple St||$121,441|
|29 Liberty St||$50,071|
|County Highway 23||$|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...