|Change from last month:||-$7,085|
|Home Valuation Range:||$54,875 - $85,279|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|75 Water St||$114,980|
|88 Townsend St||$74,270|
|73 North St||$74,852|
|16 Pine St||$127,295|
|112 North St||$127,362|
|34 Mount Pleasant Rd||$90,858|
|96 Griswold St||$78,041|
|16 Maple St||$111,050|
|36 Maple St||$121,762|
|County Highway 23||$|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...