|Change from last month:||-$1,410|
|Home Valuation Range:||$78,170 - $102,081|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|9 1/2 Franklin Rd||$92,987|
|129 Townsend St||$95,717|
|44 Townsend St||$113,706|
|112 North St||$107,943|
|2 E Brook St||$71,334|
|79 Griswold St||$128,874|
|78 North St||$78,301|
|42 Park St||$73,997|
|13 Maple St||$116,462|
|20 Fancher Ave||$96,767|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- How Can I Afford A Fixer-Upper?
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house has ...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....