|Change from last month:||-$1,846|
|Home Valuation Range:||$78,432 - $103,642|
|Last sale:||$50,000 (04/16/1999)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,492 sq ft|
|Lot size:||10,890 sq ft|
Map of 63 East St
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|17 West St||$137,670|
|93 Saint John St||$89,580|
|9 1/2 Franklin Rd||$93,030|
|129 Townsend St||$97,467|
|44 Townsend St||$115,637|
|112 North St||$110,119|
|2 E Brook St||$73,616|
|79 Griswold St||$128,511|
|17 North St||$68,777|
|78 North St||$81,415|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...