|Change from last month:||-$5,407|
|Home Valuation Range:||$256,472 - $286,168|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5172 Bay Overlook Dr||$294,876|
|4133 Helena Bay Ct||$242,965|
|5529 Peninsula Park Lndg||$244,952|
|100 Point Lndg||$229,003|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$232,180|
|4929 John Hager Rd||$229,485|
|4808 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$314,014|
|5880 S New Hope Rd||$161,146|
|5705 S New Hope Rd||$232,133|
|308 Ketch Cv||$218,330|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...