|Change from last month:||$6|
|Home Valuation Range:||$304,098 - $336,108|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2789 Jenoaks Pass||$332,405|
|2209 Chance Dr||$343,852|
|3016 Cooks Landing Ct||$402,704|
|4901 John Hager Rd||$292,394|
|4917 John Hager Rd||$262,457|
|5140 Bay Overlook Dr||$274,530|
|4840 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$299,161|
|4844 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$264,786|
|5084 Bell Rd||$261,582|
|5080 Bell Rd||$239,242|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...