|Change from last month:||-$329|
|Home Valuation Range:||$261,188 - $294,180|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|800 Seven Points Cv||$356,487|
|5172 Bay Overlook Dr||$317,264|
|100 Point Lndg||$234,227|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$232,558|
|4929 John Hager Rd||$232,421|
|4808 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$319,854|
|5880 S New Hope Rd||$159,426|
|5705 S New Hope Rd||$233,968|
|317 Ketch Cv||$241,908|
|308 Ketch Cv||$219,640|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...