|Change from last month:||-$1,046|
|Home Valuation Range:||$255,492 - $282,386|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3705 Creston Ct||$151,347|
|2544 Janalyn Trce||$190,588|
|4112 Helena Bay Ct||$233,885|
|4133 Helena Bay Ct||$239,058|
|5529 Peninsula Park Lndg||$232,357|
|100 Point Lndg||$220,969|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$226,052|
|4808 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$304,361|
|5704 Saint Charles Ct||$184,925|
|5708 Saint Charles Ct||$205,048|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...