|Change from last month:||$1,905|
|Home Valuation Range:||$304,188 - $336,208|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5504 Peninsula Park Lndg||$276,222|
|4901 John Hager Rd||$290,582|
|4917 John Hager Rd||$260,508|
|5140 Bay Overlook Dr||$273,962|
|5148 Bay Overlook Dr||$309,144|
|5149 Bay Overlook Dr||$259,992|
|4840 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$298,376|
|5084 Bell Rd||$252,009|
|5080 Bell Rd||$239,742|
|5504 Regatta Blvd||$252,396|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...