|Change from last month:||$3,023|
|Home Valuation Range:||$307,183 - $339,517|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2209 Chance Dr||$349,552|
|4901 John Hager Rd||$295,743|
|4917 John Hager Rd||$266,336|
|5140 Bay Overlook Dr||$276,867|
|4840 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$301,286|
|4844 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$270,856|
|5084 Bell Rd||$268,404|
|5080 Bell Rd||$240,439|
|5504 Regatta Blvd||$258,947|
|5632 Regatta Blvd||$276,171|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- Rural Single Family Home Loans
- Section 502 loans are primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas. Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home, or to purchase and prepare...