|Change from last month:||-$4,711|
|Home Valuation Range:||$257,289 - $292,497|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5172 Bay Overlook Dr||$298,244|
|100 Point Lndg||$231,129|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$233,389|
|4929 John Hager Rd||$230,962|
|4808 Peninsula Pointe Dr||$317,822|
|5880 S New Hope Rd||$160,884|
|5705 S New Hope Rd||$233,084|
|317 Ketch Cv||$233,955|
|308 Ketch Cv||$219,624|
|5512 Regatta Blvd||$224,055|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...