|Change from last month:||$8,390|
|Home Valuation Range:||$251,305 - $294,540|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|6028 Port Anadarko Trl||$173,341|
|4112 Helena Bay Ct||$221,186|
|5529 Peninsula Park Lndg||$233,656|
|5504 Peninsula Park Lndg||$209,849|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$216,678|
|4936 John Hager Rd||$239,113|
|4920 John Hager Rd||$218,592|
|5704 Saint Charles Ct||$188,159|
|5708 Saint Charles Ct||$200,304|
|5325 Roxborough Pass||$175,926|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...