|Change from last month:||$4,479|
|Home Valuation Range:||$237,093 - $301,029|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3704 Creston Ct||$164,141|
|6028 Port Anadarko Trl||$173,623|
|4112 Helena Bay Ct||$218,193|
|5529 Peninsula Park Lndg||$233,416|
|5504 Peninsula Park Lndg||$212,147|
|4909 John Hager Rd||$217,000|
|4936 John Hager Rd||$235,735|
|4920 John Hager Rd||$219,864|
|5704 Saint Charles Ct||$186,412|
|5325 Roxborough Pass||$178,034|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...