|Change from last month:||$3,694|
|Home Valuation Range:||$277,065 - $309,487|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|105 Point Lndg||$267,366|
|4901 John Hager Rd||$272,868|
|5148 Bay Overlook Dr||$294,226|
|5108 Bay Overlook Dr||$260,495|
|5504 Regatta Blvd||$244,343|
|512 Schooner Cv||$272,284|
|705 Spinnaker Cv||$263,764|
|5632 Regatta Blvd||$261,144|
|5405 Mainsail Dr||$261,895|
|5416 Mainsail Dr||$267,824|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- A home, whether suburban house, urban condo, or rural ranch, is the largest purchase most Americans will ever make. Now that the country is starting to recover from the booming and busting of the housing...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...