|Change from last month:||$3,458|
|Home Valuation Range:||$286,346 - $319,502|
|Last sale:||$242,000 (02/05/2010)|
|Rooms:||5 BR, 4 BA|
|Finished area:||3,000 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,098 sq ft|
Map of 4765 Cape Hope Pass
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|4901 John Hager Rd||$282,727|
|5140 Bay Overlook Dr||$268,998|
|5148 Bay Overlook Dr||$298,448|
|5084 Bell Rd||$247,707|
|5080 Bell Rd||$235,616|
|5504 Regatta Blvd||$250,706|
|5632 Regatta Blvd||$265,872|
|5405 Mainsail Dr||$267,188|
|5429 Mainsail Dr||$275,523|
|400 Breeze Pt||$281,999|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...