|Change from last month:||$1,686|
|Home Valuation Range:||$298,918 - $330,382|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$293,442|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$204,183|
|1019 S Country Club Blvd||$260,436|
|2405 Manchester Ave||$290,438|
|1075 Oxford Way||$372,536|
|1000 Oxford Way||$415,956|
|1021 W Mariposa Ave||$361,744|
|1008 W Mendocino Ave||$283,916|
|2631 Dwight Way||$300,868|
|825 S Regent St||$389,729|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Selling your home on your own can save you thousands of dollars in commissions, but you have to be willing to put in the extra effort. Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner”...