|Change from last month:||-$254|
|Home Valuation Range:||$252,835 - $279,449|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1105 W Downs St||$190,297|
|1205 W Churchill St||$215,405|
|1010 W El Monte St||$171,211|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$179,313|
|1428 W Sonoma Ave||$190,136|
|3311 N Pershing Ave||$236,990|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$229,611|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$230,809|
|1265 W Mariposa Ave||$223,964|
|1232 Elmwood Ave||$185,774|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...