|Change from last month:||-$3,983|
|Home Valuation Range:||$280,498 - $313,322|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1405 Michigan Ave||$222,221|
|3319 N Pershing Ave||$336,876|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$264,234|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$238,324|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$284,291|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$278,772|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$313,166|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$224,829|
|2236 N Argonaut St||$216,643|
|1112 Middlefield Ave||$260,859|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...