|Change from last month:||-$18,577|
|Home Valuation Range:||$201,743 - $229,944|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$156,623|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$119,910|
|1121 W El Monte St||$206,628|
|1206 W El Monte St||$183,281|
|1106 W Churchill St||$190,002|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$149,312|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$160,675|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$199,445|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$177,479|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$190,590|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...