|Change from last month:||$5,745|
|Home Valuation Range:||$231,997 - $261,301|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$118,840|
|1206 W El Monte St||$180,128|
|1205 W Churchill St||$217,256|
|1010 W El Monte St||$163,294|
|748 W Bianchi Rd||$288,263|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$164,549|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$199,350|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$178,756|
|1447 W Alpine Ave||$142,511|
|1126 W Mendocino Ave||$198,364|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Is Your Real Estate Agent Working for You?
- You might be surprised to learn that a real estate agent can play one of several roles. You might be even more surprised to learn that the real estate agent that you think is working for your best interests...
- 6 Tips To Sell Your Home in a Down Market
- Times have changed and unlike a few years ago, it is not easy to sell a home in today's depressed real estate market. If you are not in a position to stay in your home and "wait out the storm", you must be...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...