|Change from last month:||$8,569|
|Home Valuation Range:||$250,287 - $284,901|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1105 W Downs St||$185,144|
|1205 W Churchill St||$214,469|
|1010 W El Monte St||$169,948|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$179,114|
|3311 N Pershing Ave||$235,629|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$219,418|
|1265 W Mariposa Ave||$216,876|
|1177 Oxford Way||$354,071|
|1132 Oxford Way||$355,172|
|1161 N Country Club Blvd||$234,574|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...