|Change from last month:||-$49|
|Home Valuation Range:||$292,747 - $323,563|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$244,359|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$280,683|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$205,482|
|1019 S Country Club Blvd||$245,372|
|2405 Manchester Ave||$272,200|
|1075 Oxford Way||$384,092|
|1000 Oxford Way||$399,666|
|1044 W Mendocino Ave||$318,642|
|1021 W Mariposa Ave||$372,634|
|1008 W Mendocino Ave||$269,963|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- How Landlords Can Use Credit Scoring to Make Rental Decisions
- Many landlords don't realize that they can quickly and easily review the Credit History of prospective renters by ordering credit reports (and criminal background checks) online. When a property manager...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...