|Change from last month:||-$7,889|
|Home Valuation Range:||$282,401 - $315,448|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3319 N Pershing Ave||$336,490|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$236,638|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$281,945|
|1239 Oxford Way||$278,587|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$274,292|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$310,884|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$224,170|
|2236 N Argonaut St||$214,627|
|1112 Middlefield Ave||$261,527|
|2136 N Stockton St||$219,090|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...