|Change from last month:||$515|
|Home Valuation Range:||$213,724 - $238,471|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$146,633|
|414 W Bianchi Rd||$149,769|
|1121 W El Monte St||$177,959|
|1114 W Downs St||$146,045|
|1106 W Churchill St||$140,463|
|1443 Michigan Ave||$147,736|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$161,522|
|1448 W Alpine Ave||$223,158|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$164,569|
|1447 W Alpine Ave||$131,852|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...