|Change from last month:||-$6,567|
|Home Valuation Range:||$195,493 - $218,370|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|520 Rialto Ave||$158,118|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$195,166|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$119,764|
|1121 W El Monte St||$183,968|
|1106 W Churchill St||$139,461|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$144,510|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$188,440|
|1447 W Alpine Ave||$136,841|
|1474 Christina Ave||$148,816|
|1510 Christina Ave||$148,020|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...