|Change from last month:||$1,013|
|Home Valuation Range:||$267,079 - $304,413|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|2525 Dwight Way||$342,693|
|451 N Central Ave||$235,559|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$292,070|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$243,222|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$291,305|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$300,520|
|1179 Elmwood Ave||$231,356|
|2250 Manchester Ave||$253,392|
|1060 S Country Club Blvd||$235,699|
|1067 S Country Club Blvd||$256,935|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- The key components of Obama's foreclosure-avoidance program are loan modification and loan refinancing. The details of this provision has created an extraordinary opportunity for millions of people to either...
- HAFA provides new short sale and deed-in-lieu options
- A new federal government program, called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, encourages lenders to pursue alternatives to foreclosure. Millions Facing Foreclosure No homeowner wants to face...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...