|Change from last month:||$2,908|
|Home Valuation Range:||$239,764 - $265,002|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$124,685|
|1121 W El Monte St||$222,928|
|1206 W El Monte St||$182,468|
|1105 W Downs St||$177,386|
|1205 W Churchill St||$215,155|
|1010 W El Monte St||$166,965|
|748 W Bianchi Rd||$264,007|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$169,241|
|1513 Michigan Ave||$156,465|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$200,564|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- Loan Modification: Is it Right For You?
- What is loan modification? How is it different than refinancing a mortgage and what does it take to qualify for a lenders loan modification program. What is loan modification? President Obama recently...
- Obama Mortgage Rescue Plan FAQ
- Loan modification and loan refinancing are two components that make up the Obama Foreclosure prevention plan. This FAQ will help you determine if qualify and what you need to do. Obama's Making Home...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...