|Change from last month:||-$6,769|
|Home Valuation Range:||$194,382 - $217,128|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|520 Rialto Ave||$158,751|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$198,195|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$120,074|
|1121 W El Monte St||$186,980|
|1206 W El Monte St||$190,703|
|1106 W Churchill St||$139,285|
|1616 W Mendocino Ave||$146,843|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$143,748|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$188,225|
|1447 W Alpine Ave||$137,178|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know...