|Change from last month:||-$22,830|
|Home Valuation Range:||$192,585 - $221,577|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|409 Rialto Ave||$152,400|
|520 Rialto Ave||$160,028|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$191,397|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$119,934|
|1121 W El Monte St||$196,823|
|1206 W El Monte St||$186,218|
|1106 W Churchill St||$147,858|
|1616 W Mendocino Ave||$158,727|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$134,639|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$147,729|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- How To Challenge Your Property Assessment
- If your home value is dropping but your property taxes are not, you can appeal the assessed value of your home which may help lower your taxes. Property values are down, so why doesn’t your property tax ...