|Change from last month:||$1,908|
|Home Valuation Range:||$253,476 - $282,826|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1010 W El Monte St||$173,429|
|1428 W Sonoma Ave||$190,436|
|3311 N Pershing Ave||$232,729|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$237,758|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$238,134|
|1232 Elmwood Ave||$184,853|
|1132 Oxford Way||$380,826|
|1161 N Country Club Blvd||$242,706|
|1160 S Country Club Blvd||$236,557|
|2233 N San Jose St||$234,135|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...