|Change from last month:||$5,907|
|Home Valuation Range:||$260,036 - $287,408|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1428 W Sonoma Ave||$188,695|
|3311 N Pershing Ave||$228,661|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$241,468|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$241,703|
|1232 Elmwood Ave||$182,938|
|1132 Oxford Way||$387,760|
|1161 N Country Club Blvd||$244,222|
|2233 N San Jose St||$243,775|
|2135 N Stockton St||$251,268|
|955 S Tuxedo Ave||$254,924|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Choose A Contractor
- Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to friends, family and...
- HUD Manufactured Home Fact Sheet
- Description of Program The Manufactured Housing Program is a consumer protection program that regulates the construction of certain factory built housing units, called manufactured homes, formerly known ...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- Terminating your contract with your association management company should not be done for light or transient reasons. But when an association management firm, for whatever reason, engages in a sustained series ...