|Change from last month:||$3,922|
|Home Valuation Range:||$241,160 - $271,946|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1121 W El Monte St||$222,713|
|1206 W El Monte St||$182,205|
|1105 W Downs St||$181,102|
|1205 W Churchill St||$214,662|
|1010 W El Monte St||$168,549|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$175,130|
|1513 Michigan Ave||$158,067|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$199,595|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$193,865|
|1126 W Mendocino Ave||$223,452|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Save On Closing Costs
- Many are shocked when they learn how much they owe to close on their mortgage. But there are ways to save before you sign on the dotted line. Closing costs seem to be a necessary evil when securing a new, or...
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...