|Change from last month:||-$255|
|Home Valuation Range:||$268,029 - $308,377|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3319 N Pershing Ave||$383,521|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$289,800|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$242,348|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$287,346|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$299,078|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$287,902|
|1179 Elmwood Ave||$231,830|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$222,226|
|1112 Middlefield Ave||$249,725|
|2250 Manchester Ave||$249,466|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...