|Change from last month:||$3,297|
|Home Valuation Range:||$233,224 - $265,479|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$116,480|
|1121 W El Monte St||$216,502|
|1206 W El Monte St||$181,066|
|1105 W Downs St||$157,291|
|1205 W Churchill St||$212,452|
|1010 W El Monte St||$162,190|
|748 W Bianchi Rd||$292,247|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$163,185|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$182,027|
|1447 W Alpine Ave||$143,034|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Should You Consider Owner Financing?
- Owner financing becomes more popular during a slow market, but be sure to do your research first to see if the arrangement is right for you. Owner financing isn’t for everyone, but can offer a number of ...
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits
- FHA Home Loan Financing and Benefits FHA home mortages have many advantages from lower downpayments to stronger protections. Benefits of an FHA insured Mortgage How can the FHA help you buy a home? FHA...