|Change from last month:||$11,316|
|Home Valuation Range:||$274,551 - $303,451|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|471 Bristol Ave||$253,744|
|1428 W Sonoma Ave||$187,671|
|3311 N Pershing Ave||$228,906|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$244,299|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$242,163|
|1232 Elmwood Ave||$185,552|
|1132 Oxford Way||$392,434|
|955 S Tuxedo Ave||$262,415|
|2135 N Stockton St||$261,621|
|1068 S Country Club Blvd||$229,716|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Selling Your Home? Try These Creative Strategies
- Gone are the days when all it took to sell a house was a “for sale” sign in the front yard. Here are five creative strategies to help your home go from “for sale” to “sold.” ...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...