|Change from last month:||-$70|
|Home Valuation Range:||$292,570 - $323,366|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$275,112|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$196,340|
|1019 S Country Club Blvd||$247,642|
|2405 Manchester Ave||$263,977|
|1075 Oxford Way||$379,903|
|1000 Oxford Way||$398,210|
|1044 W Mendocino Ave||$320,099|
|1021 W Mariposa Ave||$372,209|
|1008 W Mendocino Ave||$272,287|
|1001 W Mariposa Ave||$419,081|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...