|Change from last month:||$721|
|Home Valuation Range:||$219,147 - $244,792|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|669 Bedford Rd||$162,812|
|435 N Tuxedo Ave||$320,872|
|678 W Mendocino Ave||$263,118|
|2929 Allston Way||$232,962|
|625 N Regent St||$177,979|
|701 N Tuxedo Ave||$200,997|
|1545 W Alpine Ave||$302,627|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$181,122|
|1206 W El Monte St||$177,462|
|1265 W Mariposa Ave||$186,265|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- There are unprecedented numbers of families faced with the possibility of foreclosure. A foreclosure-in-the-making situation looks something like this: you are financially strapped, have missed consecutive...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...