|Change from last month:||$5,091|
|Home Valuation Range:||$288,270 - $318,614|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1237 W Mariposa Ave||$251,629|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$249,187|
|1132 Oxford Way||$406,752|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$286,067|
|1019 S Country Club Blvd||$242,390|
|2244 N Stockton St||$205,736|
|1117 N Country Club Blvd||$246,176|
|1075 Oxford Way||$388,367|
|1000 Oxford Way||$400,533|
|1044 W Mendocino Ave||$316,245|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- FHA 203K Loan
- The FHA 203K loan program is designed to help finance the rehabilitation and repair of run-down properties. It has been utilized as a primary tool in revitalizing run down neighborhoods. What is the FHA ...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...