|Change from last month:||-$2,050|
|Home Valuation Range:||$265,656 - $305,648|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3319 N Pershing Ave||$390,853|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$290,516|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$243,194|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$289,206|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$300,589|
|1179 Elmwood Ave||$231,006|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$222,628|
|1112 Middlefield Ave||$250,298|
|2250 Manchester Ave||$250,291|
|1060 S Country Club Blvd||$232,094|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...