|Change from last month:||$2,778|
|Home Valuation Range:||$238,413 - $263,509|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$121,291|
|1206 W El Monte St||$182,621|
|1105 W Downs St||$172,643|
|1205 W Churchill St||$213,596|
|1010 W El Monte St||$164,490|
|748 W Bianchi Rd||$282,102|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$166,725|
|1513 Michigan Ave||$156,349|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$201,377|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$187,646|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...