|Change from last month:||-$4,811|
|Home Valuation Range:||$184,041 - $220,849|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|520 Rialto Ave||$160,654|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$201,212|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$120,209|
|1121 W El Monte St||$194,818|
|1206 W El Monte St||$186,000|
|1106 W Churchill St||$140,297|
|1616 W Mendocino Ave||$157,306|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$132,129|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$143,432|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$188,453|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...