|Change from last month:||$2,190|
|Home Valuation Range:||$219,916 - $247,990|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|669 Bedford Rd||$162,824|
|435 N Tuxedo Ave||$320,335|
|678 W Mendocino Ave||$262,693|
|2929 Allston Way||$232,974|
|625 N Regent St||$178,016|
|701 N Tuxedo Ave||$201,221|
|1545 W Alpine Ave||$302,327|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$181,077|
|1206 W El Monte St||$177,534|
|1265 W Mariposa Ave||$186,237|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Funds for Handyman-Specials and Fixer-Uppers
- The purchase of a house that needs repair is often a catch-22 situation, because the bank won't lend the money to buy the house until the repairs are complete, and the repairs can't be done until the house...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Owner Financing: How To Reduce Your Risk
- Offering owner financing for the sale of your home can be a scary proposition, but there are ways to reduce your risk. Offering owner financing to a potential buyer of your home can provide you with an...