|Change from last month:||$2,607|
|Home Valuation Range:||$211,295 - $245,012|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$134,782|
|414 W Bianchi Rd||$151,977|
|1114 W Downs St||$143,666|
|1106 W Churchill St||$141,496|
|1443 Michigan Ave||$147,928|
|1448 W Alpine Ave||$229,592|
|1204 W Mendocino Ave||$189,783|
|1162 W Monterey Ave||$407,994|
|1177 Oxford Way||$302,197|
|1224 Oxford Way||$214,394|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Behind every new foreclosure is a desperate family willing to do anything to save their home. And as foreclosures continue to mount across the U.S., so do the number of con artists trying to take advantage of...
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- The FHA has had a program involving streamlined refinance options since early 1980s. The programs is designed for less documentation and a speedier approval process. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- FHA Streamline Refinance FAQ
- This FAQ will answer your questions about the FHA Streamline Refinance program which was created by the FHA to make it quick and easy to refinance your existing FHA loan. What is the FHA Streamline Refinance...
- FHA Loan Requirements Are Changing
- FHA reform is changing the rules for securing an FHA-insured mortgage loan, but FHA loans still provide the best opportunity for those who don’t meet the requirements of a traditional home loan. By now...