|Change from last month:||$105|
|Home Valuation Range:||$295,646 - $330,243|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$276,481|
|1127 Elmwood Ave||$301,520|
|1150 Elmwood Ave||$226,166|
|2250 Manchester Ave||$249,849|
|1019 S Country Club Blvd||$264,146|
|2405 Manchester Ave||$299,784|
|1075 Oxford Way||$371,036|
|1000 Oxford Way||$414,804|
|916 W Mendocino Ave||$246,128|
|1021 W Mariposa Ave||$367,083|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Pros And Cons Of Owner Financing
- Find out the possible advantages and disadvantages of an owner-financing arrangement for both the home seller and potential buyer. If you’re considering entering into an owner-financing arrangement for...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...