|Change from last month:||-$16,337|
|Home Valuation Range:||$198,353 - $228,213|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|518 W Bianchi Rd||$169,720|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$120,303|
|1121 W El Monte St||$203,047|
|1206 W El Monte St||$184,547|
|1106 W Churchill St||$183,566|
|1505 W Monterey Ave||$143,298|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$156,509|
|1531 W Sonoma Ave||$199,550|
|1520 W Sonoma Ave||$176,086|
|1550 W Euclid Ave||$189,468|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- Surprisingly, FHA loans are some of the easiest to qualify for. In order to know how to qualify for an FHA, you need to know the FHA loan requirements. FHA Loan Requirements The FHA is a part of HUD (U.S....
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...