|Change from last month:||$6,572|
|Home Valuation Range:||$228,355 - $252,393|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|669 Bedford Rd||$163,867|
|435 N Tuxedo Ave||$314,501|
|678 W Mendocino Ave||$259,350|
|2929 Allston Way||$234,706|
|625 N Regent St||$178,726|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$119,290|
|701 N Tuxedo Ave||$203,837|
|1545 W Alpine Ave||$297,565|
|1545 W Sonoma Ave||$179,861|
|1206 W El Monte St||$178,330|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Room By Room
- Learn how to stage each room of your home to show off its best features and create an environment where buyers can see themselves at home. Staging your home for sale is especially important in a buyer’s ...
- Eco-Friendly Home Flooring Options
- More and more homeowners and buyers are looking for homes that have eco-friendly features. Flooring for your home now comes in many options that are both beautiful and environmentally responsible. When...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...