|Change from last month:||$4,318|
|Home Valuation Range:||$221,151 - $247,030|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|94 W Knoles Way||$201,943|
|21 W Adams St||$200,427|
|11 E Gibson St||$140,686|
|1251 S Tuxedo Ave||$130,035|
|669 Bedford Rd||$162,953|
|435 N Tuxedo Ave||$319,654|
|678 W Mendocino Ave||$262,059|
|2929 Allston Way||$233,065|
|625 N Regent St||$178,009|
|506 W Bianchi Rd||$118,182|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- A Guide for First Time Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Link has created a series of articles for the first time home buyer that will help guide you through this exciting but some times overwhelming process. Buying Your First Home! Buying your first...
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse mortgages are a way for seniors to get cash from their homes without having to sell them and move, or borrow against them and make monthly loan repayments. They are a great way for homeowners who are...
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- Selecting a Contractor Home improvements and repairs can cost thousands of dollars and are the subject of frequent complaints. When selecting a contractor: Get recommendations and references. Talk to...