|Change from last month:||$3,291|
|Home Valuation Range:||$270,181 - $316,664|
|Last sale:||$205,000 (05/08/2003)|
|Rooms:||3 BR, 2 BA|
|Finished area:||1,900 sq ft|
|Lot size:||6,710 sq ft|
Map of 815 W Alpine Ave
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|1245 W Mariposa Ave||$295,806|
|1216 W Mariposa Ave||$246,211|
|1164 W Mariposa Ave||$294,597|
|1221 N Country Club Blvd||$305,741|
|1179 Elmwood Ave||$233,455|
|2250 Manchester Ave||$255,344|
|1060 S Country Club Blvd||$239,452|
|1067 S Country Club Blvd||$259,232|
|929 W Mariposa Ave||$300,340|
|1009 W Monterey Ave||$424,867|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- $8,000 First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Who qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyers tax credit and the details of how first-time homebuyers can qualify for this unprecedented opportunity are the subjects of this article. The Tax Credit for...
- What is Foreclosure?
- In order to purchase your house you probably had to borrow money from lending institution (bank, mortgage company, etc). When you signed the load documents you agreed that in the event you cannot make your...
- FAQs About Buying HUD Homes
- In the current economic envirionment, there are some incredible deals on HUD homes. This article will answer all your questions on the hows and wherefores of buying a HUD home. Question 1: What is a "HUD...
- Tips On Buying a Home
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on a full range of housing topics including renting, buying, selling, and home improvements at http://www.hud.gov/. Links to...