Dog Barking

Posted in: Mansion Farm

The Board has received an anonymous letter about the dog barking issue...not sure what the issue is, but here is my answer.

There are State and NCC ordinances about noise (barking dogs, etc.).  By law; the Board cannot inforce these ordinances...only the police.  

I would recommend any resident to speak with the dog owner first.  I think most neighbors will be reasonable.  If that does not solve the issue, they can call the non-emergency NCC police number 302-573-2800 to report the neighbor.  This may take several calls as a barking dog is not high on the police list of things to handle.

Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!