SHENANDOAH CONDOMINIUMS INC. RULES & REGULATIONS
- Maintenance fees are due on the first of every month. If payment is not received on or before the fifteenth of each month, there will be a late fee of $15.00 in addition to the maintenance fee. Failure to pay fees on time may result in legal action, up to and including foreclosure.
- Contact a Board Member before scheduling any plumbing repairs that require the water to be shut off. Water must not be turned off on Saturday or Sunday unless in an Emergency. A 48 hour notice posted in all buildings is necessary. The Board authorizes water shut offs.
- Maintenance requests should be submitted via a Board Member, the non-emergency request line 502-891-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pets must be confined to the pet owner's unit and must not be allowed to roam free or be tethered. Pets must not be left unattended on patios or balconies. Pets in transit are to be carried, restrained by a leash, or placed in an animal carrier. Pet owners must have pets on a leash (no longer than 10 feet) at all times, as stated by St. Matthews Ordinance 88-03. Pet owners must pick up/dispose of any feces promptly. Pet walking locations are posted. Pets determined to be a nuisance to other Owners/residents/visitors may be permanently removed from the property three days after a written notice from the Board per the Master Deed Section 12: Paragraph F.
- Clubhouse rental is $15 plus a $100 refundable damage deposit. The Owner renting the facility must be in attendance. The Clubhouse cannot be rented for more than two consecutive days. Reservations should be made and the key picked up from the Board Treasurer. After a thorough inspection, the damage deposit will be refunded.
- Each Owner is responsible for the appearance of doors, windows, patios and balconies as they are viewed from outside of unit. The Owner is to keep the unit clean and in good repair. No signs, awnings, canopies or satellite dishes may be installed without written consent of the Board.
- Washers and/or dryers may not be installed in unit without written approval from the Board.
- When selling or renting units, Owners must notify the Board in accordance with the master deed.
- Owners/Renters should inform all visitors to park in spaces marked “V” for Visitors only. The numbered spots are reserved for Owners/Renters.
- There shall be no storage of trailers, campers, equipment or commercial vehicles in common areas without the consent of the Board.
- Car washing is to be done between buildings 8 and 10 where adequate drainage is available.
- Per the Master Deed Section 12 Paragraph B, no “for sale,” “for rent” or signage of any kind maybe placed on unit or condominium property.
- Any electrical work must be performed by licensed and insured electricians.
- Owners are responsible for the cost of repairs and maintenance within their home and their home’s systems.
- Break down large boxes and toss trash toward the back of the dumpster. Close dumpster doors. Our waste removal company will only take things that are in the dumpsters. Boxes, padding, appliances, furniture, etc. cannot be left next to, behind or outside of the dumpster. We do not employ services to clean up food wrappers, cans, bags, cigarette butts, etc. Please keep all common areas (inside and outside) clear of litter and trash.
- The pool is open to Owners in good standing with the Association, Renters and their guests. Call a Board Member if you need this year’s pool code. Pool rules are posted separately.
- The laundry room is available 24/7 to Owners and Renters in good standing with the Association. Laundry rules are posted separately.
- Smoking is not allowed in indoor common areas such as the laundry room, clubhouse and building hallways.
- Be respectful of your neighbors regarding loud noise such as music, barking dogs, car horns, closing doors, etc.
- For the safety of residents, visitors and vendors all vehicles should adhere to a maximum speed limit of 10 MPH as indicated by signage. Speeding, squealing tires, racing and reckless driving will not be tolerated. Drivers should yield to pedestrians and pets.
- The mail shelves are provided for the convenience of the USPS and residents. It is the responsibility of Owners and Residents to claim their items (wanted or not). We do not employ services to clean up advertising circulars, newspapers or phone books.
- Disabled, or otherwise abandoned, vehicles are not permitted on Association property. The Association will attempt to reach the vehicle owner including ticketed warning and ultimately towing at the Owner’s expense.
- There shall be NO VEHICLE REPAIRS allowed in the parking lot or on the grounds.
- No open flame cooking devices/charcoal burners shall be operated on combustible balconies/patios within 10 feet of a combustible construction. Section 308 of the Louisville municipal Code: Open flames.
Shenandoah Condominiums, Inc. Board of Directors
Approved 6/2015 Posted: 8/2015
in Louisville KY